A blog by Campbell Consulting Group, based in Bend, Oregon.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Deschutes Brewery Sagebrush Classic Website

Phew! I just spent the weekend updating the Deschutes Brewery Sagebrush Classic web site in one big blitz. Updating a web site is a huge pain (for me, at least). I can write a press release in an hour, but HTML drives me crazy. You misplace one "<" or add an extra space and the whole thing is ruined.

But my reward? An email from one of the Deschutes guys, thanking me for my work ;) It made me feel warm and fuzzy.

All that aside, I'm really excited for this event! Can you imagine wandering around the gorgeous Broken Top Meadow on a summer day, drinking Deschutes beer and tasting food from some of the world's greatest chefs? Then after the sun goes down, dancing and rocking out to live music? It sounds so fun and relaxing. Of course, there's the epic golf tournament too -- and all the afterparties and preparties -- it just sounds like a crazy good time all weekend. But massive parties like Sagebrush require a lot of planning. And a lot of web site updates. We just added a blog to the site, which Renee and I will be updating frequently. All this work for Deschutes is making me want a frosty glass of Black Butte Porter -- one of my absolute favorite beers even before I started working on the account.
-Adrianne (@msfener)