A blog by Campbell Consulting Group, based in Bend, Oregon.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lemonade

Lately, I've seen some really amazing movies at my local independent theater including The Boys Are Back, and An Education. Both films brought me to tears, and made me smile in the end. Yesterday (sadly, yes - just yesterday I discovered this), I came upon a trailer that evoked a similar sense of quality and feelings of truth. I see this film as accurate and relevant to our current economic times - and may become the inspiration that some have been searching for.
More than 130,000 advertising professionals have lost their jobs in this “Great Recession.” Lemonade is about what happens when people who were once paid to be creative in advertising are forced to be creative with their own lives.
Lemonade will be screening in Detroit on December 17. But, they are still searching for support to complete the film. If you are interested, please visit the Contact tab on Lemonade's website. Until then, enjoy the Lemonade Trailer. Other goodies: The power of Twitter and Lemonade "An Open Letter to Michael Moore" posted on Please Feed The Animals
-Jacq (@jacqsmith)