A blog by Campbell Consulting Group, based in Bend, Oregon.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Toshiba Portege tablet brightness settings

How to adjust brightness on a Toshiba Portege or other Toshiba tablet: --> Control panel --> Tablet and pen settings --> Display It took me forever to figure out how to change the brightness and I just wanted to share it with other Toshiba tablet users, however few of you there may be. As someone who frequently works out of coffee shops, the dimness of the screen on my Toshiba Portege was the bane of my telecommuting life, and no one on the forums could answer my questions on how to change the brightness. But now I am putting the answer on the internet so hopefully no Toshiba tablet owner will ever have to deal with screens that are too bright or too dim just because Toshiba decided to put the brightness settings in this obscure place.
You're welcome!
-Adrianne (@msfener)